[Gambas-user] Search tool button for code in IDE

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Tue Jan 31 16:29:43 CET 2012

Jussi,

I don't understand what you mean by "for some reason gmail doesn't group
mails sent by you". Is that because I've been setting Subject (on follow
up messages) copied from mailing list (i.e. includes Re: [Gambas-user])?
I don't think this is relevant, but I have them grouped in threads when
I view them in Firefox and when I download them in Evolution I have them
grouped in threads.

I've right clicked on toolbar just above code and it just gives
Configure. Icon Size & Cancel: I expected it to give a popup containing
extra tool icons (such as find or search).
"IDE tool panel is customizable, just click with right mouse button on tool
icons."