[Gambas-user] Updated Spanish translation

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Aug 9 03:41:35 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:07 AM, Benoît Minisini
> <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
>> Le 26/07/2012 06:53, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>>> Hi! I'm sending an updated Spanish translation for the IDE and the
>>> documentation website.
>>>
>>> For the first one, only 7 strings are left! non of them could be
>>> easily translated. I also updated A LOT of strings that where
>>> "google-translated", where too informal, or ambiguous. I may have
>>> missed some strings tough. I based the work on the Ubuntu Spanish
>>> Translators guidelines to be as precise as possible.
>>>
>>> As to the documentation I only translated the missing strings. Only ONE left!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> If you have questions about the meaning of some words, just ask.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Benoît Minisini

> It's not about meaning, but about interpretation. The only 3 missing
> translations are in the FProfile.class file: calls, callers, callees.
> I think that Callers and Callees should be modified to "Methods
> called" and "Called by" respectively. The most important is the first
> one, which has no direct translation, the later can be left as is. IMO
> they are easier to understand.
>
> The other 4 strings that where left on the previous translation seem
> to have been removed. I left them untouched in case they where needed
> to provide a feature or something.
>
> I updated the translation again. I changed some strings to be
> consistent across the whole application. The only strings left are the
> ones mentioned above.

Updated translation, 100% complete!!!

I think the translation form should display spaces at the end of a
line with a middle-dot and newlines with the intro symbol (if
possible), so that formatting is kept untouched. Would this be
possible to implement?