[Gambas-user] Archlinux package creation

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Fri Apr 6 16:04:26 CEST 2012

> Le 06/04/2012 10:49, Laurent Carlier a écrit :
> >
> > Everything should be availabale and pretty bug free in rev4601; extra files and extra dependencies support.
> >
> > Feel free to test!
> >

> I fixed the ArchLinux extra file support in revision #4602, because the
> internal extra files list format has changed, and now supports both
> files and directories.
>
> Laurent : can you just check that I did not make a mistake? I can't test
> ArchLinux packager on Ubuntu as it does not provide the 'makepkg'
> executable.
>
> Regards,

* Found a typo (will fix it).

* AFAIK install -d blabla/bloblo then install -p toto blabla/toto can be replaced with
install -Dp path-to/toto blabla/bloblo/toto. Perhaps i'm wrong, but just tested and it seem to work.