[Gambas-user] Archlinux package creation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Apr 6 18:23:28 CEST 2012

Le 06/04/2012 16:04, Laurent Carlier a écrit :

> * Found a typo (will fix it).
>
> * AFAIK install -d blabla/bloblo then install -p toto blabla/toto can be replaced with
> install -Dp path-to/toto blabla/bloblo/toto. Perhaps i'm wrong, but just tested and it seem to work.

Yes, but "install -p" cannot install a directory recursively, so I did
"install -d" in all cases to install the parent directory, and then
"install -p" (for a simple file) or "cp -R" (for a directory).

--
Benoît Minisini