[Gambas-user] Archlinux package creation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Apr 6 15:13:39 CEST 2012

Le 06/04/2012 10:49, Laurent Carlier a écrit :

> Everything should be availabale and pretty bug free in rev4601; extra files and extra dependencies support.
>
> Feel free to test!

I fixed the ArchLinux extra file support in revision #4602, because the
internal extra files list format has changed, and now supports both
files and directories.

Laurent : can you just check that I did not make a mistake? I can't test
ArchLinux packager on Ubuntu as it does not provide the 'makepkg'
executable.

Benoît Minisini