[Gambas-user] A question to a control

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Thu Sep 22 11:17:16 CEST 2011

Hello Jussi,

first thanks for concerning.
I tried to send you the complete project, but gambas-user-listing said: too
big.

Yes I am using Gambas3, Rev.4128, and Ubuntu 10.04.2LTS with Gnome.

I have not stored the pictrue in the DB, only path+name, and then load it
with yyy.Picture[..path..]. That works perfectly with an PictureBox created
in the IDE. I am not sure, if an object has the same properties as a
control, but I will try it out.

Are you familiar with SkyDrive? I made a folder containing the complete
project, and have sent you an invitation on your gmail-adress.

Thnks again,
Dag-Jarle