[Gambas-user] A question to a control

Thu Sep 22 16:42:36 CEST 2011

> I have not stored the pictrue in the DB, only path+name, and then load it
> with yyy.Picture[..path..].

Ah, yes of course. I was bit too hurry to concentrate enough. I just saw
null picture and stopped.

Where is your "Icons" folder? If you place it under "Data" your code should
work!
Meaning cut&paste the "Icon" folder to root of project folder, if it is not
there already.

I did that and it works.
*Benoit*, why there isn't error message when Button.Picture =
Picture[sInvalidPath] fails?

That works perfectly with an PictureBox created
> in the IDE. I am not sure, if an object has the same properties as a
> control, but I will try it out.

No no, object is same to class as type variant is to integer, float, etc.
So, it holds all properties what is associated to it.

Are you familiar with SkyDrive? I made a folder containing the complete
> project, and have sent you an invitation on your gmail-adress.

I haven't use. Glad that you mentioned, it was in spam folder...

Jussi