[Gambas-user] A question to a control

Wed Sep 21 20:27:07 CEST 2011

Not sure everything is set up correctly, I can't find pictures from your
database.
Also I get error from variable yyy which is type control, there is no
property named picture!
So, I declared it as object for testing.

You are using Gambas 3?
You didn't get errors?

Jussi
PS. Next time if possible send whole project folder instead of just .src,
otherwise project configuration is missing!