[Gambas-user] Getting access to popup children of datebox

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Sep 12 16:05:54 CEST 2011

On Monday 12 September 2011 23:15:57 Ian Haywood wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM, richard terry <rterry at ...1946...>
wrote:
> > I notice that the events on the database apply to the main control -
> > clicking on the popup calander or time list dosn't have any obvious
> > events.
> >
> > Anway to gain access to these???
>
> richard, you and I work on the same project and *I* can't work out
> what you mean!
> do you mean in selector widgets you can't trap events on the pooped up
> calendars or time selectors?
> There probably isn't a way do this directly, but I would have thought you
>  could get an event when the value of the event changes, which should be
>  enough.
>
> or maybe it only fires when the user closes the calendar/time control:
> that's a problem for
> our project and probably means we can't use a popup calendar after all.
Pretty tired, off to bed - the calender control is fine - clicking on a date
works I use it all over the project - it seems the event on the datebox
applies to the textbox area, and not to the popup list of times or dates which
drop down.

Regards

Richard