[Gambas-user] Getting access to popup children of datebox

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Sep 12 17:07:57 CEST 2011

> On Monday 12 September 2011 23:15:57 Ian Haywood wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM, richard terry <rterry at ...1946...>
>
> wrote:
> > > I notice that the events on the database apply to the main control -
> > > clicking on the popup calander or time list dosn't have any obvious
> > > events.
> > >
> > > Anway to gain access to these???
> >
> > richard, you and I work on the same project and *I* can't work out
> > what you mean!
> > do you mean in selector widgets you can't trap events on the pooped up
> > calendars or time selectors?
> > There probably isn't a way do this directly, but I would have thought you
> >
> >  could get an event when the value of the event changes, which should be
> >  enough.
> >
> > or maybe it only fires when the user closes the calendar/time control:
> > that's a problem for
> > our project and probably means we can't use a popup calendar after all.
>
> Pretty tired, off to bed - the calender control is fine - clicking on a
> date works I use it all over the project - it seems the event on the
> datebox applies to the textbox area, and not to the popup list of times or
> dates which drop down.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

I think I get it but I'm not sure.

In revision #4120, I added a Click and a Change event to the DateBox control.
the Click event is raised when a date is chosen with the popup.

Is it what you need?

--
Benoît Minisini