[Gambas-user] Getting access to popup children of datebox

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Mon Sep 12 15:15:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM, richard terry <rterry at ...1946...> wrote:
> I notice that the events on the database apply to the main control - clicking
> on the popup calander or time list dosn't have any obvious events.
>
> Anway to gain access to these???
richard, you and I work on the same project and *I* can't work out
what you mean!
do you mean in selector widgets you can't trap events on the pooped up
calendars or time selectors?
There probably isn't a way do this directly, but I would have thought you could
get an event when the value of the event changes, which should be enough.

or maybe it only fires when the user closes the calendar/time control:
that's a problem for
our project and probably means we can't use a popup calendar after all.

Ian