[Gambas-user] ToolButtons do not appear correct in Toolbar

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Oct 30 09:50:06 CET 2011

Well i saw how Gambas IDE implements the toolbar and i found out that it
uses HBoxes and not Toolbars.

So i put side by side an HBox and a Toolbar to demonstrate a bug in
Toolbar draw on the form

Toolbar cuts in half the Toolbuttons.

See screenshots.
There is a screenshot in design mode and another in running mode.

The red background is the Toolbar, the green is the Hbox.

Hbox works but not Toolbar.