[Gambas-user] ToolButtons do not appear correct in Toolbar

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Oct 17 17:37:46 CEST 2011

No i use a ToolBar.

So now, at runtime when i select "Configure..." with mouse right click i
get "Not an object"

When i select "Icon size/Medium" etc i get Null object.

Do i need to create forms for Configure and Size?
I dont understand what i should do.