[Gambas-user] unattach an event ( Data on tableview )

J_Mischk3 admin at ...2701...
Fri Oct 7 19:34:03 CEST 2011

If I'll to load a lot of Rows into a tableview ( > 2500 ) the time for
reading this data will grow. ( 1000 needs 1 second, 5000 need nearly 1
minute ! )

Is it possible to stop the DATA event, ( and acitvate it after reading the
data ) I think it will be called for every cell and that cost a lot of time?

Or why is tableview so slow if it gets a lot of data??