[Gambas-user] Ubuntu 11.10 64 - Build 4200

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Sat Oct 15 06:26:28 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 19:17 -0400, Kevin Fishburne wrote:

> It took me a day or two of going through settings and experimenting with
> panels before I had it set up properly. Once it was, I was happier than
> I'd ever been with my OS. No reason to look back for me.

Here is my 'classic' GNOME2 look under Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit.

http://files.allbasic.info/ScriptBasic/Ubuntu_11.10-Classic.png

Hint: To access the panel and plug-ins, ALT-Right click on the title
bar. Right click alone doesn't work anymore for panel access.