[Gambas-user] Ubuntu 11.10 64 - Build 4200

Sat Oct 15 05:57:53 CEST 2011

On 10/14/2011 07:32 PM, Dag-Jarle Johansen wrote:
> Kevin, thank you
>
> but I end up with mixed feelings here, really feelsings, not science - ;-)
> I will try it all out, until now I was a Gnome fan, so I would start at this
> end.

My feelings were somewhere between horror and betrayal. The feelings of
relief and eventual exultance were equally powerful.

> And I must tell you guys, all of you - thank you a lot for answering my
> sometimes naive questions.
> Gambas is great, I have never seen anything like that, easy to develop,
> and as now, wirh this Ubuntu as I have - it's just classes better as for
> example netbeans.

Gambas is great. :) Benoît and friends kick more ass than Arnold
Schwarzenegger and Jason Stathamcombined.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues