[Gambas-user] TextEdit and linefeeds

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Nov 6 22:22:34 CET 2011

I want to use it as a logview window. I did that with textareas until now
but i want to be able to color lines based on error level.
So im not reading in a file to display, i want to add lines or parts of
text to it while my program runs.
Regards,
Ron_2nd
Op 6 nov. 2011 22:18 schreef "richard terry" <rterry at ...1823...> het
volgende: