[Gambas-user] How can I print my Gambas program code?

Wed Mar 30 10:59:13 CEST 2011

On 03/30/2011 03:37 AM, Caveat wrote:
> Hi Rolf,
>
> It may be worth taking a look at: http://pygments.org/
>
> To try the demo, choose VB.Net in the absence of any other more
> appropriate option.
>
> We could certainly think about making a Gambas 'language pack' for
> pygments...probably using the VB.Net one as a starting point.
>
> Windoze fanboys might want to look at Notepad++

As the late Royal Marshall might say, "Just, damn."

It should be added as a bug/feature request and put on low priority.
Feature bloat, sure. Shouldn't exist, maybe. If implemented it could
just be a "render text to image" tool that someone could print as an
entirely separate operation. Personally, I think printing code is a bad
idea in modern times. Also GAMBAS is under deeper development than brand
new features warrant time for. It's getting solid and ready for production.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues