[Gambas-user] How can I print my Gambas program code?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Mar 30 11:54:20 CEST 2011

Hi Kevin

I wasn't suggesting we add pretty printing as a feature to Gambas, and
most certainly not right now while v3 is in active development
(although, I dunno, Benoit...are you busy at night or are you just
wasting the time sleeping? :-D :-D ).

Rolf asked a question... I found a way he may be able to work with
Gambas and print his code out in a pretty way.  It's not for me to pass
judgment on whether or not we should still use hard-copy when coding.
Having said that, it's been a long time since I printed any code myself,
but the last time I did I *really* needed to do it (and would have saved
quite some time messing with a marker pen if I'd've had an appropriately
high-lighted hard-copy!).

Regards,
Caveat

P.S.  On the full screen rotation, we're not all being quiet just
because we're too lazy or can't be bothered to contribute.  It looked
like Doriano (or your beers!!! lol) was doing a fine job of leading you
through your learning curve, so it seemed to me like jumping in too
often would just have added noise to the conversation :-)
P.P.S.  I am no expert on transformations, but I just happen to know a
guy who works in the NLE sphere... :-)