[Gambas-user] How can I print my Gambas program code?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Mar 30 09:37:09 CEST 2011

Hi Rolf,

It may be worth taking a look at: http://pygments.org/

To try the demo, choose VB.Net in the absence of any other more
appropriate option.

We could certainly think about making a Gambas 'language pack' for
pygments...probably using the VB.Net one as a starting point.

Windoze fanboys might want to look at Notepad++

Regards,
Caveat