[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Mon Jun 27 08:41:31 CEST 2011

Am 24.06.2011 22:46, schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> 2011/6/24 Dag-Jarle Johansen<dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>:
>> lol
>>
>> in fact I think every language is as exact as the writer is able to form his
>> sentences. what I ment is - in german you can put things toghether in simple
>> manner, spanish is more difficult, and in norwegian, or other scandinavian
>> languages, you have to write a novel.
> In fact in latin languages, there is multiple way to say the same
> thing. Depend of the context,
> the persons filling. Sure ... these languages are really difficult to
> learn ... French before all.
>
> But when you was born is these country ..; German laguages are quite
> difficult t learn... it's not natural for us :)

Big YES :-)

And vice versa... ;-))

As the head of a language school, I could tell you stories... But I must
say, about 50 % of our students love french, the other half hate it.
French is based on clear and strict rules of Grammar (as are all of the
Roman languages). English is a thing of feeling. In the end, it boils
down to "what type of language thinker am I?".

Same situation as with programming languages.

Rolf