[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Jun 24 22:46:33 CEST 2011

2011/6/24 Dag-Jarle Johansen <dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>:
> lol
>
> in fact I think every language is as exact as the writer is able to form his
> sentences. what I ment is - in german you can put things toghether in simple
> manner, spanish is more difficult, and in norwegian, or other scandinavian
> languages, you have to write a novel.
In fact in latin languages, there is multiple way to say the same
thing. Depend of the context,
the persons filling. Sure ... these languages are really difficult to
learn ... French before all.

But when you was born is these country ..; German laguages are quite
difficult t learn... it's not natural for us :)

> but thanks
> I am sorry to say, my french has laid down for ages, I would not starvage
> for hunger in France, I suppose, but ask me nothing, por favor.
>
> happy day!
>
> 2011/6/24 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
>
>> 2011/6/23 Dag-Jarle Johansen <dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>:
>> > Peter Landgren
>> >
>> > es klingt so deustch., Ich liebe deutsch, allthough an Scandinavian.
>> German
>> > ist the most exact language on the world until now. Usuable words for
>> common
>> > people 3.500, In constrast Britsh with less than 1.500 words, not to
>> speak
>> > from American, they just know "fuck". The South-american languages -
>> there
>> > are more, because it*s a different between Mexican spansish, Espanol
>> (Spain)
>> > and a lot of the spanisch dialects in feks. Peru, Columbia and so on.
>>
>> well, French is also quite exact   ... too exact :/
>>
>> > I*m a lector of translations, nicht weil ich die Ausbildung habe, aber
>> weil
>> > ich in Hørsaaal A Mahe 1 høren musste, Geologie 1+2 machte und Vermessung
>> > 1+2 machte, in physich 1 bekam - so I think my tranlations are pretty
>> goood.
>> > Juridical German has been more easy. And last but not leats: Look at FB
>> > Phrases: all my tranlations - 10000
>> >

>> > Peter, ich glaube wie waren alle nicht faul
>> > Regards, Dag

>> reader

>> with

>> use