[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Mon Jun 27 20:13:04 CEST 2011

lol2
no, I was born and raised in Norway, and got to Austria as I was 20, and as
german and norwegian are pretty familiar, though dont ask a German, I
learnded that pretty quick. Sorry to say- I HAD to learn french too, but
that HAD has nothing good in it. Today, I would love to read and speak
france, I am a little humble about my youthly failure, es un idioma muy
elegante.

German is easy. like english. A bit more difficult, just a little - and even
more - all the slawish languages - no chance - lol THEY are difficult