[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Jun 24 15:35:40 CEST 2011

lol

in fact I think every language is as exact as the writer is able to form his
sentences. what I ment is - in german you can put things toghether in simple
manner, spanish is more difficult, and in norwegian, or other scandinavian
languages, you have to write a novel.

but thanks
I am sorry to say, my french has laid down for ages, I would not starvage
for hunger in France, I suppose, but ask me nothing, por favor.

happy day!