[Gambas-user] Menu name in toolbox disappearing

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Jan 11 10:50:02 CET 2011

Hi Benoit,

I've mentioned this before and got no response, though  I know how busy you
are, its not critical as I can edit the form definition and fix it.

In some situations, (if one accidently deletes the property menu of a
menubutton in the toolbox, seems often one can't get it back, despite the menu
still being there.

I've taken to manually editing the form file, as below:

                  { HBox4 HBox
                      MoveScaled(21,-1,29,3)
                      Background = &HFFFFFF&
                      Padding = 1
                      { MenuButton1 MenuButton
                        MoveScaled(4,0,21,3)
                        Expand = True
			Text = ("Health Issue")
			Menu = "mnuHealthIssues"
                      }
                    }

Here, to re-link Menu to mnuHealthIssues.

Regards

Richard