[Gambas-user] Menu name in toolbox disappearing

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 15 02:10:40 CET 2011

> Hi Benoit,
>
> I've mentioned this before and got no response, though  I know how busy you
> are, its not critical as I can edit the form definition and fix it.

I sometimes forget some reports, so do repeat it if you do not see any answer
after three or four weeks!

> In some situations, (if one accidently deletes the property menu of a
> menubutton in the toolbox, seems often one can't get it back, despite the
> menu still being there.
>
> I've taken to manually editing the form file, as below:
>
>                   { HBox4 HBox
>                       MoveScaled(21,-1,29,3)
>                       Background = &HFFFFFF&
>                       Padding = 1
>                       { MenuButton1 MenuButton
>                         MoveScaled(4,0,21,3)
>                         Expand = True
> 			Text = ("Health Issue")
> 			Menu = "mnuHealthIssues"
>                       }
>                     }
>
> Here, to re-link Menu to mnuHealthIssues.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Mmm. I need a way to reproduce the bug. What you say is not very clear for me.

--
Benoît Minisini