[Gambas-user] Menu.Picture

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 16 15:54:34 CET 2011

> > Hi, It seems to be possible to add a picture to menu, but it  works only
> > with sub-menu.The top-menu shows no picture. Gambas2 Rev. 3439Ubuntu
> > 10.04GTK+
> >
> >  RegardsIvan
>
> It seems but not. Parent menus can have a picture with gb.qt4, but not with
> gb.gtk. I will check if it is a GTK+ impossibility, or something that I can
> implement.
>
> Regards,

Actually gb.gtk parent menu can have a picture exactly like gb.qt4 parent
menu. But gb.qt4 can display both a check mark and a picture, whereas gb.gtk
will not display the picture if there is a check mark.

If you were actually talking about top-level menus (i.e. menus in the menu
bar), they cannot have pictures at all. Both in gb.qt4 and gb.gtk.

Benoît Minisini