[Gambas-user] Key code problem and svn error

Thu Feb 3 01:55:23 CET 2011

> Very possible that I have missed something (I'm tired), but how do I catch
> > PageDown etc?
> >
> > ? Key["PageDown"]
> > Gives 0.
> >
> > And so it does with PageUp and Shift.
> >
> > I know there is Key.Shift property, but problem with it is, I can't
> > distinguish "Shift" from "Shift + Something" with it.
> > Ie. I want to reject event if only shift is pressed without anything
> else.
> >
> > Gambas 3 rev 3532 @ Ubuntu 10.10 64bit
>
> If Key.Code = Key.PageDown and if Key.Shift Then
> Endif

Yes, thanks, I'm too tired, I thought tried that already!

As I said in a previous mail, sourceforge servers were attacked. So now they
> decided to change the certificate of all their servers.
>
> Just accept the new certificate.
>
> If you are paranoid, you can check that you are really getting the right
> certificate by comparing its fingerprint to the one given on the
> sourceforge
> web site. For more information, go to the sourceforge blog.

OK, I thought it was only about passwords, and I would expect that happen
sooner after attack...
Yes unfortunately I tend to be paranoid... so I checked and this is correct
as expected:
94:74:b3:a9:54:ce:dc:e5:0d:d6:cf:86:b1:40:5a:48:b9:ea:15:de

Thanks!
Jussi