[Gambas-user] Key code problem and svn error

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 3 01:21:52 CET 2011

> Hi!
> Very possible that I have missed something (I'm tired), but how do I catch
> PageDown etc?
>
> ? Key["PageDown"]
> Gives 0.
>
> And so it does with PageUp and Shift.
>
> I know there is Key.Shift property, but problem with it is, I can't
> distinguish "Shift" from "Shift + Something" with it.
> Ie. I want to reject event if only shift is pressed without anything else.
>
> Gambas 3 rev 3532 @ Ubuntu 10.10 64bit

If Key.Code = Key.PageDown and if Key.Shift Then
Endif

> Also problems with svn update!
> Subversion command-line client, version 1.6.12.
>
> Error validating server certificate for '
> https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net:443':
>  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
>    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
> Certificate information:
>  - Hostname: *.svn.sourceforge.net
>  - Valid: from Tue, 01 Feb 2011 03:25:10 GMT until Mon, 05 Mar 2012
> 04:22:59 GMT
>  - Issuer: GeoTrust, Inc., US
>  - Fingerprint: 94:74:b3:a9:54:ce:dc:e5:0d:d6:cf:86:b1:40:5a:48:b9:ea:15:de
>

> Jussi

As I said in a previous mail, sourceforge servers were attacked. So now they
decided to change the certificate of all their servers.

Just accept the new certificate.

If you are paranoid, you can check that you are really getting the right
certificate by comparing its fingerprint to the one given on the sourceforge
web site. For more information, go to the sourceforge blog.

Benoît Minisini