[Gambas-user] Key code problem and svn error

Thu Feb 3 02:06:49 CET 2011

Hmmm... problem is not quite solved....
I still cannot distinguish pressing shift from pressing shift and something
else.
I need to stop event if only shift is pressed.
This is problematic as I would need to check against every key that gives
key.text = "".

Jussi