[Gambas-user] Gambasdoc.org hosting (wiki)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 11 17:48:57 CEST 2011

> On Monday 11 April 2011 10:45, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> > So, if I'd hire some server with server access, it wouldn't do? Let me
>
> What you describe could be fine for the Gambas wiki, I don't know. (Sounds
> good to me, but Benoit's the one who wrote it!)  What I was trying to avoid
> was well-meaning suggestions for where my company should get its hosting
> from in general, since we and our clients have many other requirements
> unrelated to Gambas.
>
> Rob

The requirements are :

1) Gambas installed (version 2, or version 3)

2) Abitily to run a gambas program as CGI script in a web server.

3) A mysql database for storing the wiki data.

4) A ssh access for me to regularly update the Gambas component information
files on the wiki, and the wiki CGI script.

As for the bandwith, I have no idea of how much 15GB/month costs. If someone
can enlighten me...

--
Benoît Minisini