[Gambas-user] Gambasdoc.org hosting (wiki)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Apr 11 17:41:59 CEST 2011

On Monday 11 April 2011 10:45, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> So, if I'd hire some server with server access, it wouldn't do? Let me

What you describe could be fine for the Gambas wiki, I don't know. (Sounds
good to me, but Benoit's the one who wrote it!)  What I was trying to avoid
was well-meaning suggestions for where my company should get its hosting
from in general, since we and our clients have many other requirements
unrelated to Gambas.

Rob