[Gambas-user] Feature request "TODO/FIXME"

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Mon Sep 27 19:26:00 CEST 2010

El 27/09/10 00:29, Benoît Minisini escribió:

>>> What other keywords are needed, beside TODO and FIXME?
>>
>> No, nothing more is needed. Both keywords are widely used as an standard
>> for that purpose in almost all code editors.
>>
>>> And we can decide that to mark something undone, the comment has just to
>>> be removed.
>>
>> I don't understand very well your last sentence. Perhaps are you being a
>> bit ironical? Sorry if I am mistaken.
>
> I'm not ironical, but logical. If a comment with "TODO" inside means that
> there is something to do, when removing it means that the thing is done.

Of course, that is. Sometimes English is confusing me, because it is not
my native language.

>> Really, what do you think about it? Is it feasible or not?
>
> Yes, but it cannot be real-time I think.

I understand... perhaps just after saving the current document (class),
it needs to be parsed again. Since when we launch the debug or compile
process it is saved automatically, this could be a good chance.

Jesus, EA7DFH