[Gambas-user] Question about date conversion in Gambas v2

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Sep 26 17:13:52 CEST 2010

Hi Benoit,

I have just a question about the possibility to convert in Gambas v2 a variable in format Date to
a value of this date in number of seconds like in Unix command ?

In my projet i need to use date value in number of seconds and not in standard format as for example this one:
 not    26-09-2010 17:08:00   but     in seconds  since 1970-01-01 00:00:00  =>  1285513680  seconds

I just want to know if it possible or not in Gambas v2 otherwise I will continue to use the Unix command 'date' ?

Thank in advance,

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...