[Gambas-user] gambas2-gb-sdl-sound in version 2.21 full with bugs

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Mon Oct 4 21:39:39 CEST 2010

I know that everybody is fixed upon gambas3, but I'm desperately trying to
say, that there are so many bugs in it. For example, it freezes the entire
application upon MP3 playback if the bitrate is higher than 128 kbps which
is the only accepted rate, since if the bitrate is lower, or the frequency
is not 44.1 KHz the playback is funny and distorted. Is somebody maintaining
this part of the project? Or if something is even more its "back-backend",
is that part a dead project?
Another bug: If you pause a song (MP3) and try to move the position of the
song the application crashes with signal #11.
I'd really appreciate if somebody would take this seriously.

Thanks!