[Gambas-user] Background color of Menu of Form does not change

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 5 01:49:40 CEST 2010

> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 20:45 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > i have just found that if i change the "Background" color of FMain the
> > > Menu color does not change when the app is running.
> > > It changes only in IDE.
> > >
> > > Although if i change the "Foreground" color of FMain the Menu color
> > > does change.
> > >
> > > i use Gambas 2.21 in Ubuntu 10.04.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > AFAIK, this is a limitation in gb.gtk. Dunno why...
>
> I change to gb.qt and now the main menu is the desired color but
> submenus are in system color !

I can't modify the gb.qt(4) behaviour, but now on Gambas 3 (revision #3252),
gb.gtk menus follow the window colors and font. Only the menu items keep their
default foreground color at the moment.

Benoît Minisini