[Gambas-user] Some new features in Gambas 3

Mauricio Baeza mauricio at ...2500...
Sat Nov 27 19:49:46 CET 2010

El sáb, 27-11-2010 a las 18:37 +0100, Benoît Minisini escribió:

> > El sáb, 27-11-2010 a las 08:56 -0600, Mauricio Baeza escribió:
> > > Gambas3 looks nice. Integrated support our wiki in my language is
> > > wonderful.
> > >
> > > Do you have a date for the final version?, I need the day and time,
> > > but
> > > something close would help me.
> > >
> > > Thank you very much for this great work.
> > >
> > > Best regards
> >
> > Sorry I meant:
> >
> > I not needed the day and time, But Something close Would help me.
> >

> > Best regards
>
> I understood. I wanted to release before the end of the year, but I have yet
> some things to finish.
>
> As I want to make next releases (> 3.0) more often, I have to implement some
> sort of preprocessor in the compiler, so that we can compile some part of the
> code according to the version. I will try to keep backward compatibility, but
> as I will add new features at each release, it may not be possible. So the
> user needs a way to make his program compatible between 3.0, 3.1...
>
> So I think I will implement that. Then I will check that there is no little
> things to do yet in the language (like I did with Mk<xxx>$() and <xxx>@()
> functions) so that at least the core is stable between future versions. Then I
> will make a bug tracking system. The simpler is using the Google one. The
> funnier is making one in Gambas. And then I will release the first release
> candidate.
>
> Regards,

Wonderful ...

Then it will be sooner than I thought. As the help is based on the wiki,
I get to work to translate into my language (Spanish) as much as
possible of the documentation.

Best regards

P.D. Sorry my bad English

--
Mauricio Baeza

10 años usando OpenOffice.org, libre, gratuito y seguro