[Gambas-user] Some new features in Gambas 3

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Nov 28 18:08:28 CET 2010

Benoit,

all those changes are great!

There is one big problem porting my big gambas2 project to gambas3 and
keep it uptodate. (I have to maintain them next to eachother for a
while)

I cannot use diff or my favorite tool Meld diff viewer, to keep up
with the changes to my project, simply because of the fact that
Gambas2 uses all capital commands IF THEN ELSE and gambas3 If Then
Else, all lines are different.

Something can be done, can a project setting be added for this behavior?
Or is this a big change/lot of work?
Sure it looks nice(r), but I cannot see the changes between my gambas2
and 3 source code...

Regards,
Ron_2nd.