[Gambas-user] CDE. An interesting packaging tool

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Nov 14 14:23:58 CET 2010

yes this is better.

i tried cde with gambas project and it copied all the files in
cde-package included passwd /home directory and other files that
application used.

This feature should work only for libs and as an option for packagers
not "an only way" method.

This is my opinion.