[Gambas-user] SelectAll feature

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Fri Nov 12 12:57:06 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 08:49 +0100, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:

Ok, SHIFT+END works like CTRL+A but only if cursor is at the beginning
of the text.

if cursor is in the middle of the text selects from the positions until
the end.

See video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijlTiX7mEfg

i think these keys combination would be better if it was CTRL+A.
It is more rapid for the use of left hand. CTRL+A buttons are very near than buttons SHIFT+END.