[Gambas-user] SelectAll feature

Fri Nov 12 08:54:05 CET 2010

Let me add one thing: you could still use Shift + Pos1/End to select
all. Everything you have to do is to first jump to the end or beginning
of the line first: Pos1, then Shift+End OR End, then Shift+Pos1.

But it remains that you do not get a cursor in the same field after
clicking on another object. This is somewhat... well... :-)