[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Grid/Table question

Wed Nov 10 11:20:49 CET 2010

Sorry, I was kinda tired this morning :-)

There is a linewrap in the Gridview even with Gambas 2, but it is a
default (at least I have not yet found a way to deactivate it) and it
does not by itself adjust the line height appropriately.

So the question would have to be: Is there a more specific way to define
this in Gambas 3? For instance:

Tableview1.Columns[3].WordWrap = TRUE
Tableview1.Columns[3].Width = 125
Tableview1.AdjustRowHeight = TRUE

would activate wordwrap for column 3, define a width of 125 px for this
column and start automatic row height adjusting for the whole table...
Maybe this would make sense for single rows? Then

Tableview1.Rows[2].AdjustRowHeight = TRUE

would be good, but I can't imagine a case where this might be good.

Regards

Rolf