[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Grid/Table question

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 13 02:01:17 CET 2010

> Sorry, I was kinda tired this morning :-)
>
> There is a linewrap in the Gridview even with Gambas 2, but it is a
> default (at least I have not yet found a way to deactivate it) and it
> does not by itself adjust the line height appropriately.
>
> So the question would have to be: Is there a more specific way to define
> this in Gambas 3? For instance:
>
> Tableview1.Columns[3].WordWrap = TRUE
> Tableview1.Columns[3].Width = 125
> Tableview1.AdjustRowHeight = TRUE
>
> would activate wordwrap for column 3, define a width of 125 px for this
> column and start automatic row height adjusting for the whole table...
> Maybe this would make sense for single rows? Then
>
> Tableview1.Rows[2].AdjustRowHeight = TRUE
>
> would be good, but I can't imagine a case where this might be good.
>
> Regards
>
> Rolf

In Gambas 3, WordWrap is a property attached to the cell. And to adjust the
width of a row or a column, you must set its height (or width) to "-1". But,
if I remember well, it is not implemented in gb.gtk yet.

Maybe a WordWrap property at the column level may be useful then?

--
Benoît Minisini