[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Grid/Table question

Wed Nov 10 09:10:57 CET 2010

Just a question, as I do not have Gambas 3 running on my productive
system yet. Currently, I'm considering a re-coding of one of my projects
needing a Gridview/Tableview.

In Gambas 2, there is no linewrap in a cell. Is it possible in Gambas 3?
And if yes, is it possible to confine this behaviour to certain columns
(which in turn would mean the table would have to adjust the row height
automagically when a line is wrapped in one of its cells)?

Regards

Rolf