[Gambas-user] Requests for Gambas3

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Nov 7 21:50:59 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm exactly in the same situation about my project 'gbrrdgraphix' and I confirm
that is very difficult to create and maintain package of a Gambas project for the most known
linux distributions.

You need to consider that if you create only 2 packages for each distribution, to install
these, you need to satisfy all dependencies of packages so It's not only 40 MB that you need to install
but all packages whose all components depends and it's not the same problem.

After many time thinking about that, better should be to have people who want to create
package respecting all  procedures that Benoit indicate on his web site.

What do you think about that Benoit or did you have any other solution ?

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...