[Gambas-user] Blanks in filename and path, problems with shell

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu May 27 20:43:17 CEST 2010

Gregor:

Here <http://desconcertado.es/archivos/pdfman.zip> you have the pdf
manipulator in multilingual version: Spanish and English. Please tell me if
it works in English, I can't test it yet.

Regards