[Gambas-user] Blanks in filename and path, problems with shell

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu May 27 09:52:22 CEST 2010

Gregor:
Don't waste your time translating it. I've made the translation to English
yesterday. I upload it this evening to my domain and you will should
download without problems. (If you want translate to german o russian I'm
afraid that you have by your own...)