[Gambas-user] Blanks in filename and path, problems with shell

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Mon May 31 02:24:32 CEST 2010

I just make each file name encapsulated with ' eg if i would like to
use

/home/steven/My Documents/some.txt

as a location I would do

path = "'/home/steven/My Documents/some.txt'"

and the
the shell cmd will work correctly like this

cmd = "gedit " & path
shell cmd  ....

remember shell  is just like using bash, so put ' around the paths you
need to use.

Sorry I can not give an example with pdftk, but you should be able to
modify the example to suit you needs.

Steven