[Gambas-user] Gambas for windows, how?

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Thu May 13 19:23:54 CEST 2010

El 13/05/10 18:41, admhardsoft at ...253... escribió:
> Ok you are right but I wanna developer an app for a customer  in windows, because he doesn't know any debian, ubuntu, just windows
> Do you undestood me?
> Tomas
> Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

It seems it is YOU who didn'n understand...

If you want to develop for Windows, you MUST search other programming
language, other than Gambas.

Try Python, Haskell or C/C++... they are all multi-plattform, or if you
don't need linux at all, Visual Basic is your choice, as someone said to
you in previous post.

Good luck!

Jesus