[Gambas-user] "gbr3: no project filein '/usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas'"

Sun Jul 18 09:37:38 CEST 2010

girardhenri at ...67... ha scritto:
> true it worked for me too ...
> should be on gambas web site for some time : Till users get over it !
>

>> The boss said we need qt4 webkit +devel. It worked for Matti.
>>
>> Werner
Thanks for the information.

But qt4-webkit is installed, and I don't see any qt4-webkit-devel or so
- only qt4 devel. Moreover, there is no complaint about missing
libraries like webkit. Can't understand what webkit has to do with gbx3
- there is no mention anywhere in gbx sources about webkit, nor qt.
Strange... I will try to search better.

Regards,
Doriano